It is well known by everyone that the health of any kind of player in any field is most essential part whether it is football, Basketball, and Lawn Tennis or in cricket. The diet plan of any player should be appropriate according to their health.
Football players need carbohydrates to fuel hard-working muscles let’s say brown Bread, potatoes, fruits, and vegetables should be in bulk in every meal.
They must be eaten that kind of food which is high in carbohydrates and low in fat.
So here we go, now the question raises what should football players eat before the game or practice:-
- In Breakfast, they can eat cereal or porridge and reduced fat milk
- In Breakfast meal – eggs are also preferable.
- Toast or muffins with honey or peanut butter
- Baked beans which give nutrition
- For taste -Pasta with a low-fat tomato sauce
- They can also go for meat or chicken which should not be deep fried.
So it was a smooth diet of any football player.
But among these things, hydration is also important to drink water in bulk each day which helps you stay hydrated and energetic. Also, include supplement sports drinks.
For much more consultation you can also go to a dietitian.
Check out some interesting types of types of equipment for Kitchen which are really helpful for cooking your healthy food, From Amazon.